Naples Restaurant Week
It’s here! At long last, the latest round of Naples Restaurant Week is at our doorsteps, running June 1-14, giving you plenty of opportunity to get out and visit your favorite locations, and maybe try some new spots, as well. We hope Bayside will be on your agenda, featuring a totally tempting $35/person prix fixe menu. Visit the Naples Restaurant Week website to take a closer look at our menu, with appetizers including our famous calamari and ahi tuna, and entrees such as crispy soft shell crabs, a New York strip steak, and more, or to make reservations. Restaurant Week dining is available during dinner hours, June 1-14, and proceeds of the event will help to support the Humane Society of Naples, a worthy cause and one we’re happy to contribute to. Thank you for supporting Naples Restaurant Week!
Live Music at Bayside
During the summer months Bayside continues to offer live music on our open-air Upper Deck evenings, Thursday through Sunday, as well as Sunday afternoons, 2-5pm. The views from our Upper Deck are famous locally, looking south over Venetian Bay, and often a good spot to see dolphins and other marine life.
Between our covered bar, umbrella tables, high-top tables, and lounge seating, there are plenty of options to suit your group and mood, with bar and dining service available throughout.
The line-up of performers includes many of our favorites from in-season:
Thursday – Merrill
Friday – Denny Scott
Saturday – Boz
Sunday afternoon – Kelly Neff
Sunday evening – Michael Pick
Round up some friends and be sure to swing by Bayside for an evening of live music, great food, good people, and the best views in town.
Father’s Day Reminder
The very first Father’s Day celebration came in 1910, though the holiday wasn’t formalized until 1972. Today, it’s a wonderful annual tradition honoring all that our dads do for us throughout the year. On Sunday, June 18, we hope you’ll consider joining Bayside for brunch or dinner – a wonderful setting for all of your family celebrations! You can make a reservation with us at any time by calling (239) 649-5552 or through OpenTable.
Summer in Naples
We think Naples is pretty terrific year-round, with its winter glory on full display during the high season, but summer has a lot to offer, as well, for visitors and full-time residents alike. Just because, and in no particular order, these are some of our favorite things about Naples in the summertime:
– You can park anywhere without having to factor in extra time to circle the lot.
– Guaranteed to get through all the lights on 41 on the first try.
– No reservations needed at any of your favorite restaurants.
– Time to catch up with friends you didn’t get to see much of during the busy months.
– Time to catch up on life in general!
– The sunsets! Summer sunsets are the most spectacular we get at any time of the year.
– Our incredible tropic flora and fauna are at their peak.
– Celebrating the 4th of July – the fireworks over the Naples Pier are worth a visit.
– The perfect time to take full advantage of our beaches and waterways.
– Staycations – frequently the local hotels offer discounts during the summer that are too good to pass up.
What’s not to love! This is life on the Paradise Coast.